S'mores Pudding Shots


I went out of town this weekend to stay at a lake house with some friends and couldn't decide what to bring. Since everyone else had the food items covered I decided it was time to turn to the alcohol selection ;)

I came back to find I was up to 400+ views, whoa! These shots are originally from the blog My Baking Addiction -- nothing says summer like s'mores and alcohol, so let's celebrate.

Ingredients:

-1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
-3/4 cup 2% milk
-1/2 cup Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka
-8 ounces extra Cool Whip

Garnish
-1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
-1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff
-1 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar


Make pudding using 3/4 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of vodka.

Crushed up graham crackers go in the bottom of the shot glasses.

Then pudding.

Garnish with more graham cracker, marshmallow fluff and a chocolate square.

Serve with a spoon.

These shots were delicious! Some warnings -- don't forget to mix in the whipped topping or these pudding shots will be very strong (the first batch I made was missing the topping). Also, use the proper portions, my shots were heavy on the vodka because I didn't have the recipe printed and mixed up the milk and vodka proportions (not that there's anything wrong with a little extra vodka). These are great for a summer party and aside from the vodka the ingredients are pretty cheap -- this should be added to everyone's list of shots to try.

Comments

  1. Is the pudding good enough to not use the topping? I think I'll make mine with cracker crumbs in the bottom the chocolate vodka pudding and then more crumbs on top but no marshmallow stuff cause I don't have any...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan,

      The pudding is good enough to not use the topping, make sure you mix in the Cool Whip though or there is too strong of a vodka taste.

      If you try it let me know how it goes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.

Popular Posts