Cake Batter Martini


I'm a sucker for girlie alcoholic beverages and after seeing this one show up on Pinterest numerous times I knew that I had to try it. I didn't have most of the alcohol that was used in the original recipe so I made some substitutions.

Ingredients:
-3 ounces Three Olives Cake Vodka
-3 ounces vanilla vodka
-2 ounces amaretto
-2 ounces heavy whipping cream
-1 ounce chocolate vodka
-Sprinkles


Ingredients.

Rim the glasses with the cream.

Dip and twist the rim into a plate filled with sprinkles.

Build all of the other ingredients into a shaker with ice.

Pour sprinkles into the glass along the sides. This will add streaks of colors.

The recipe makes two martinis. 

Enjoy.


This was a strong cocktail (yes I know it was a martini), I added a little bit more cream to mine at one point in order to make it a little less alcoholic tasting. Out of three men and two women this was definitely a woman's drink -- the men weren't too impressed, my roommate and I finished our drink and then some. This is a drink for a girls night when you know no one is going anywhere for a long time.

Comments

Popular Posts