Mac & Cheese Hot Dogs


I found this recipe in an old issue of Woman's Day while I was at the doctor's office and although it isn't quite summer, I had to try it. When it comes to summer barbecuing I really enjoy eating veggie dogs because they're easy to make and when everyone else is making hot dogs around the fire it allows me to participate while sticking with my food choices.

Enjoy this recipe with Sweet Potato S'mores for an indoor summer meal to fight off the winter blues.

Ingredients:
-Veggie hot dogs, as many as you'd like to make.
-Mac and Cheese, any kind, this is a great way to use leftovers
-Breadcrumbs
-Paprika

Cook your hot dogs half way before putting them into the buns.

Prep you buns.

Insert veggie dogs.
Top with mac and cheese.
Top with paprika.
Breadcrumbs to taste.
Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350.



This recipe is great! A perfect and easy way to dress up a veggie dog if you're eating inside on a cold day or outside on a hot summer night.

Comments

Popular Posts