Chocolate Cinnamon Bananas

This recipe was so simple and had so few steps, so I'm trying out a new format. This was easy, and you probably already have the ingredients in your kitchen for a dessert with just the right amount of sweetness.

Ingredients:
-Banana
-Brown Sugar
-Cinnamon
-Honey
-Melted chocolate



1. Cut the bananas into small slices.
2. Spread them out on a plate and sprinkle with brown sugar.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Drizzle with honey and melted chocolate. (I melted some chocolate in a Ziploc bag and just cut off the corner to make it simple)


I originally saw something like this on pinterest, but there was no link attached to it, so I just tried it out myself. This is something that looks and tastes good, but is really hard to mess up. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts