Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins


I think I've said this before, but I really like anything I can make ahead of time for breakfast. Muffins are perfect, they are easy to store and have quickly in the morning. I like the idea of making a little different of a muffin using banana. I found the recipe here. The list of ingredient were in grams, but I changed them to cups. This makes 12 muffins.

Ingredients:
-1 cup sugar
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-3/4 cup milk
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-2 eggs
-3 bananas
-2 cups flour
-3 teaspoons baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-Pinch of salt
-1 cup chocolate chips

Peel the bananas and mash them.
Cream the butter and sugar.
Add the eggs one at a time.
Add the milk and vanilla.
Fold in the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
Bake at 340 for 25 minutes.



Moist and delicious, great if you enjoy muffins for breakfast.


Comments

Popular Posts