Grilled Peaches with Lemon and Thyme


About 2 months ago I made a Grilled Peach Salad which was really good, so I was excited to make peaches on the grill again. I was glad I got to use fresh thyme in this one. This was good as a side dish, but I also think it would be good as a dessert with some vanilla ice cream.

I got the idea for this recipe from Food52.


Ingredients:
-peaches
-lemon juice
-thyme

Cut the peaches into slices and place them
on the grill.
Grill about 3 minutes on each slice.
Mix a little bit of lemon juice and thyme in a small bowl.
Brush the mixture onto the peach slices.


This was so simple to make! It was great to have no work for the side dish so I could spend more time making a main course. The lemon taste was a little odd with the peach, I was a little unsure at first, but it was a pretty good combination, worth trying.

Comments

Popular Posts