Slideshow


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cajun Seasoned Corn


Corn is one of my favorite summer sides, and this Cajun seasoning took this to the next level.

This was something that didn't have a recipe, we were actually missing some of the ingredients we wanted, so this was an easy last minute side with the ingredients on hand.

Ingredients:
-corn
-butter
-Cajun seasoning
-red pepper
-garlic salt

I cooked this by shucking the corn, wrapping it in foil, adding water and sealing it. I then grill it for about 20-25 minutes. This method always cooks it really well for me.


After the grilling is done, I spread butter on the corn, then roll them in the seasonings on a plate.

This was really good, everyone loved it, you have to like spice though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.