Spinach Pinwheels


These didn't turn out to be as pretty as I thought they would, but I think pinwheels are fun and they still tasted good. I halved the original recipe, and this still made a lot of food, it was something easy to make for a group.

I got the recipe here.

Ingredinets:
-1 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (thaw and dry)
-4 ounces cream cheese
-1/4 cup mayonnaise
-1/4 cup sour cream
-1/2 envelope ranch dip mix
-2 green onions
-4 10-inch flour tortillas

Mix all of the ingredients.
Spread on a tortilla.
Roll (and refrigerate) and cut into bite sized pieces.

The recipe said to wrap them, then chill them for a few hours before cutting them, but I skipped this step. I think if I would have done that they would have stayed together and had a more clean cut.

Comments

Popular Posts