Slideshow


Friday, October 4, 2013

BBQ Cauliflower Salad



Buffalo cauliflower is one of my favorite recipes to make because it's so adaptable, you can use it in salads, on pizza, in a sandwich or just by itself. I found this BBQ cauliflower recipe on Pinterest and decided to try it.

Adapted from Fork & Beans.

Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe

Ingredients:
-1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
-1/2 c. BBQ sauce
-1 avocado, sliced
-3 c. lettuce
-Carrots diced
-ranch dressing

Preheat over to 350.

Place cauliflower florets on the sheet and bake 5-7 minutes. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the cauliflower and bake another 2-3 minutes.

Build the salad in a large bowl, top with the avocado slices and BBQ cauliflower.

The BBQ was really weird with the cauliflower, I prefer the buffalo cauliflower over this recipe. It wasn't bad, it's just not something I would make again. The BBQ I used was a spicy one, that might have been why I didn't like it. I really like the avocado on the salad, I think that would be good on a salad with buffalo cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.