Nori Wraps


I thought this was different, it was sort of like a traditional wrap because you could put whatever fillings you wanted, but the nori made it taste much different. You can also get less carbs and have lighter lunch without the bread.

This recipe is from A House in the Hills.


Ingredients:
-hummus
-1 carrot, peeled with a vegetable peeler into strands
-lettuce
-1/2 avocado
-nori
-hot sauce
Unwrap the nori and spread with hummus.
Add cucumber slices and drizzle with hot sauce.
Add some avocado.
Top with lettuce.
Roll everything together.

I had never used nori before, but it was easy to find in the grocery store and easy to wrap.I thought the taste was a little strong. I think next time I might add rice to it, it would be a little more like a sushi roll, and would make it a  little more filling and cut the seaweed flavor.

Comments

Popular Posts