Oreo Hot Chocolate


Happy Halloween! Check out our previous Halloween recipes, Graveyard Dirt Cake and Halloween Parfaits.

I had a tough time finding these Halloween Oreos, but I was glad I did, they were perfect for this cute dessert, and hot chocolate is great now that the weather is starting to get cold.

This recipe comes from Sweet C's Designs.

Ingredients:
-1/4 cup water
-2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
-1 1/2 cups milk
-4 oreos, crushed

This makes about 2 servings.

Crush the Oreos in a bag.
Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan. When I first put this
in the pan the cocoa powder didn't mix in well, but after
it was on the heat for a few minutes it all mixed in well.
Garnish with an Oreo.
I thought these pumpkin ones were cute.


The first time I made this, it got pretty thick, it was almost pudding like and was really hot, so I had to wait a while before I could drink it. This time it was really good, I only left it on the stove for about 2 minutes, and was a lot thinner.

Comments

Popular Posts