Pepper Jelly Deviled Eggs


One of my dad's friends made these spicy deviled eggs with pepper jelly for a party a few weeks ago, and they were so good, so my mom and I wanted to recreate them. They were just as good, they were all gone at the party we took them to.

Ingredients:
-1 dozen hard boiled eggs
-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
-1/2 cup mayonnaise
-1/2 teaspoon sugar
-2 tablespoons pepper jelly
-paprika

Cut the eggs, and mix the yolk with the other ingredients minus the paprika. Spoon them into the eggs and top with paprika.



These had just the right amount of extra flavor from the pepper jelly. You can experiment with what kinds or how much to put in, I think anything would be good, the flavor went really well with the egg.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.

Popular Posts