Fresh Apple Cake


I'm still in apple mode, and I haven't ever really made a bundt cake, so I thought this was a perfect recipe to try.

I adjusted this recipe from Deliciously Organic.

Ingredients:
-2 cups sugar
-3 large eggs

-1/2 cup softened butter
-1/4 cup orange juice

-3 cups flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda

-1/4 teaspoon sea salt

-1 tablespoon cinnamon

-1 tablespoon vanilla extract

-3 cups grated fuji apples
-1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut

-1 cup chopped pecans

-1 cup powdered sugar
-1 Tbsp orange juice

Preheat the oven to 325. Spray the bundt pan.

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Pour the batter into the pan.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Let the cake cool for 15 minutes. Flip it over onto a cooling rack. Mix the powdered sugar and orange juice. Pour the mixture over the warm cake.



This is a good dessert, but I thought this was best for breakfast, I ate it everyday after I made it.

Comments

Popular Posts