Ice Cream Pie


My brother was home this week, so my mom and I wanted to make a dessert he would like. This has ice cream, candy, and cookies, the perfect combination of a dessert, so of course everyone loved this.

This idea is from the Pioneer Woman.

Ingredients:
-2 pints vanilla ice cream
-5 Reese's cups
-7 Oreos (5 inside the pie, and 2 to crumble on top)
-8 oz whipped cream
-Graham cracker pie crust


Chop the Reese's into pieces, and crush the Oreos.
Mix both into the ice cream.
Spread the ice cream mixture into the pie crust.
Freeze for about 2 hours. Spread whipped cream on top.
Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs. Freeze for at least 2 more hours.
It helped to take it out of the freezer for 10-15 minutes before
serving so it was a little easier to cut.
I don't normally have seconds when I have cake or pie, but for this one I just had to because it was so good. Everyone in my family agreed that this was really good, and I will be trying more cookie and candy combinations soon.

Comments

Popular Posts