Baked Spaghetti




J chose this recipe from my Pinterest board (I think mainly because of how much cheese was in it). This was easy to put together and we served this with Fresh Parsley and Garlic Biscuit.

Ingredients:
-1- 1 ½ cups your favorite spaghetti sauce (recipe of the one we used below)
-2 cups cheese, divided 
-1 package of spaghetti noodles

Recipe from Kids in the Sink.

Cook the pasta according to package directions -- drain and coat with sauce. Layer half of the noodles into a 9x13 pan. Top with half of the cheese. Layer the other half of the noodles, add the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.




This was good, it was a nice comfort food. I think it reminded me of pizza -- a nice amount of sauce, some carbs and lots of cheese. This was really easy to make and I would make this again.

Comments

Popular Posts