Individual Raspberry Cobbler


I like to make thing in individual servings because I usually end up throwing away a lot when I make an entire cake or other dessert.

This recipe is from Pioneer Woman.

Ingredients:
-2 cups self-rising flour (I used regular flour and added baking powder and salt)
-2 cups sugar
-2 cups milk
-2 sticks melted butter
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries

This makes 24.


Spray pans with cooking spray.

Pour in batter, add raspberries to each.
Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each.

Bake 45 minutes at 350.

Flip them onto a cooling rack.

Serve with ice cream.

I wasn't sure I like how these looked, with the top ripped off like that. But I was nice that you could see the raspberry through the cobbler. These were so hard to take out of the pan though, it took me about 10 minutes to take them out of the muffin tins, and I sprayed them a lot before I put them in. These did taste really good so I thought it was worth the effort.

Comments

Popular Posts