Slow Cooker Parmesan Ranch Mushrooms



I've mentioned before what a picky eater J. is, which is so tough for me since I'm a vegetarian food blogger. I made these mushrooms for my father and I since we're both mushroom lovers. J. hates mushrooms, but I think that these could convert him.

The original called for this to be cooked for 6 hours on high in a 1.5 quart slow cooker, these were cooked through in three hours

This recipe is by Riches to Rags by Dori.

Ingredients:
-16 ounces of button mushrooms
-1 stick of butter, melted
-1 packet ranch seasoning
-2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese

Pour all of the ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on high for three hours.



I ate this alone, the flavor is absolutely decadent. The butter and the ranch seasoning give this a rich flavor, which will draw you back for seconds and thirds. These would be delicious over a steak or sliced on a burger. Look for these in future recipes from Vegetarian & Cooking, you can't beat the ease and flavor of this recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts