Margarita Fruit Coupe


This was great for the winter because we got to change it up and eat some fruit. These fruits are all good for the winter, when you can't always get fresh fruit. These were all easy to find at the store and were pretty fresh.

This recipe is from Vegetarian Times.

Ingredients:
-2 1/2 Tbs. tequila
-2 1/2 Tbs. sugar
-1 Tbs. lime juice
-1 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
-1  mango, peeled and diced
-1 apple, diced
-3 kiwifruit, peeled and diced
-1/2 cup frozen pineapple
-Kosher salt, for the rim.

Cut up the fruit and mix it in with the juice, sugar, and tequila. Let it sit in the fridge for about an hour. Serve in a margarita cup with salt on the rim.




The orange juice and tequila mixture with this fruit was the perfect sauce for this fruit to be in, it gave it a great flavor. I liked it because I could eat it as a dessert, but it was different because it was lighter than eating something chocolaty or rich for dessert.

Comments

  1. It's such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you just could do with some percent to force the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back. You can visit my site: tecteem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.

Popular Posts