Apple Cheddar Quesadillas


This is a twist on one of my favorite simple recipes Apple and Cheddar Grilled Cheese. The grilled cheese is so good and so simple to make, I always already have the ingredients in my house when I feel like I'm in the mood to make one. This was just as good with a quesadilla instead  of bread.

The idea comes from Whole Foods Market.

Ingredients:
-soft taco tortillas
-shredded cheddar cheese
-apple

Top tortilla with cheese. Slice the apple thinly and top. I didn't think this needed any oil or butter, I just put it in a pan for about 4 minutes per size.




This was the perfect combination of crispy and cheesy, it is hard to mess up the proportions. Apple and cheese go together so well, and this is a good way to make something different out of a quesadilla.

Comments

Popular Posts