Baked Polenta Fries



My newest food obsession is polenta. The most common request I get for posts is "more gluten-free recipes." Polenta is gluten-free and a healthy alternative to pasta. This recipe turns the polenta into a fun snack, with only salt and pepper seasoning.

Recipe from Oh My Veggies

Ingredients:
-1 tube polenta (I used Basil & Garlic)
-Olive Oil
-salt + pepper to taste

Cut the polenta into 1-inch thick fries. Brush each side with olive oil and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Bake at 450 for 30 minutes, flipping once. Serve with marinara sauce.







I really liked this recipe, the polenta got crisp in the oven while remaining light and soft on the inside. The simple salt and pepper seasoning was nice. These would be a great alternative to french fries. This is something I will be making again. 

Comments

Popular Posts