Slideshow


Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BLT Wrap


Happy last Sandwich Wednesday! Next week will be part of the Thanksgiving Series and the week after that will start my favorite Wednesday (soup!). This is a simple recipe, I made this because I had all of the ingredients in my apartment except for the bread for a BLT.

Other Sandwich Wednesday Posts: Mushroom & Brie Sausage Sandwich; General Tso's Tofu Sub; Poached Egg and Avocado on a Croissant; Eggplant Sandwich with White Bean and Blue Cheese Spread; Stoplight BLT; Buffalo Blue Cheese and Crispy Black Bean Burgers; Mushroom Philly "Cheesesteaks"; Vegetable Sandwich with Dill Sauce; Cabernet Portabella SlidersFrench Onion Soup Tartines; and Beet Reubens.

A Vegetarian & Cooking! original.

Ingredients:
-2 small tortillas
-4 slices vegan bacon, cooked
-Lettuce
-Half a tomato, sliced
-Asiago Peppercorn dressing

Heat the tortillas until soft and pliable, fill with the vegan bacon, lettuce and tomato. Drizzle with asiago dressing and serve.


Dave and I both enjoyed this. It was a good way to use leftover ingredients that we had around and a nice light lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I check the blog daily so I'll get back to you soon.